Down-under this week we can sow seeds for optimum growth of fruits and flowers,
- especially Tuesday 28th November 2017
- then again from Friday 1st December to the morning of Sunday 3rd [here in New Zealand].
Before the full moon on Monday 4th December 2107.
The ground is warm! hooray! It’s dried out heaps so keep checking soil is moist and water as required.
Still time to plant more
- tomatoes – hopefully the ground is warm enough for them to grow well outside where you are.
- pumpkins/squashes/zucchini [courgettes] – if you have lots of space, compost and warmth
- legumes – such as beans
- Flowers – check requirements – there are so many options – find which ones you like which are good to sow now.
This week the moon is growing towards full and the days listed are when many aspects line up to give optimum good germination for strong seedlings if the outside climate is provided for their needs.
May the weather support growing great plants!